A FUN COLOURING PAGE AND TRIORAMA CRAFT
This resource has been updated! Halloween will soon be upon us. I created a fun and simple Halloween colouring page and triorama for you.
As well as a colouring page, if you are an ESL teacher, it can be used to teach Halloween vocabulary to your students. I suggest going through the vocabulary first before they start colouring in the page.
- Candy corn
- Haunted house
- Trick or Treat
- Witches hat
Why you should use this resource!
English Language Arts
Your students will:
- Practice vocabulary related to Halloween.
- Be encouraged to use their imagination and creativity to bring the Halloween characters to life.
- Will practice their fine motor skills by colouring and cutting out the figures for the triorama.
Your students will:
- Learn Halloween-related vocabulary in English.
- Through the triorama craft, practice using the foreign language to describe the scenes they created with the Frankenstein and mummy figures.
- Engage in the activity, and have the opportunity to develop their language skills in a fun and interactive way.
- Foster cultural awareness about Halloween traditions in other countries.
For continued development, encourage the child to explore more Halloween-themed vocabulary and engage in creative writing activities. They can write spooky stories or poems using the vocabulary they have learned from the activity. Additionally, they can practice their speaking skills by role-playing different Halloween scenarios using the foreign language they are learning.
Spooktacular Halloween Triorama Craft!
Creativity and Fun for Kids!
Halloween is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate the spookiest season than with a fantastic Halloween Triorama Craft?
This delightful and engaging activity is perfect for children of all ages, sparking their creativity and filling their hearts with the spirit of Halloween.
The centrepiece of this craft includes the beloved and iconic characters, Frankenstein and a mummy, brought to life as cute and adorable cut-outs.
These little monsters are sure to capture the imagination of every child and transport them to a world of delightful fright!
With the help of simple materials like cardboard, markers, glue, and scissors, this craft is accessible to both children and parents.
Working together, families can bond over the joy of crafting while learning about teamwork and cooperation.
The Halloween Triorama Craft featuring Frankenstein and a mummy is an absolute blast for children. It celebrates the Halloween season while providing an outlet for creativity, teamwork, and storytelling.
So, gather your little ghouls and goblins, and get ready to immerse yourselves in a world of fun, spooky creativity this Halloween!
Click HERE to download this colouring page and triorama.
You might also like this Halloween Zombie craft.